One of the most widely chosen package which is a complete package to get all of the natural beauty and uniqueness of Mount Rinjani.
Senaru Village – Sembalun Village (1,150 m) – Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m)
- Wake up at 06:00 AM and get breakfast at 06:30-06:40 AM. We will drive you to Sembalun Village for about an hour with estimated arrival on 08:00 AM.
- Register at Rinjani Information Center (RIC) and start trekking to POS-1 PEMANTAUAN (1,300 m) in about 2 hours.
- Take a rest for 5-10 minutes then continue walking to POS-2 TENGENGEAN (1,500 m) in about an hour.
- Take another 5-10 minutes short break then continue trekking to POS-3 PADA BALONG (1,800 m) in about an hour.
- We rest for 2 hours at POS-3 PADA BALONG, then you will have lunch with a hot drink such as tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or lemon tea.
- After lunch and take a rest, we shall continue trekking to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) which can be reach in about 3 hours.
- We will spend a night on the Sembalun Crater Rim.
- Here you will enjoy the owesome views such as sunrise and sunset, Segara Anak lake, and even you can see most of north Lombok island.
Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) – Rinjani Summit (3,726 m) – Segara Anak Lake and Hot Springs (2,008 m) – Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m)
- Wake up at 02:30 AM to have some light breakfast then we will leave at 03:00 AM to start trekking to Rinjani Summit (3,726 m).
- Trekking to the Rinjani Summit will take about 3.5 hours.
- The first stage is 2 hours moderate climb, continue with fairly easy long trekking for 30 minutes.
- The last hour is quite steep and difficult.
- When you reach the summit, you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa island, and Segara Anak lake.
- After watching the sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun Crater Rim to have a breakfast and take some rest.
- Trekking continue to the lake and hot spring which take about 3 hours trekking on the slippery road.
- Lunch will be provides beside the Segara Anak lake.
- After lunch we will go to the hot springs which located about 100 m from the lake.
- The water of this hot springs contain Sulphur which believed able to cure any of skin illness.
- After enjoying the hot springs, we are continue hiking up to Senaru Crater Rim in around 3 hours walking.
- You can enjoy Senary Crater Rim for the incredible view of sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
- We sill setup a camp here and have your delicious dinner ready.
Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) – Senaru Village
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we will go down to Senaru village in about 4-5 hours.
- Lunch will be provided in a way to Senaru Village and expected to be arrived at Senaru Rinjani Centre on 12:30 AM to 13:00 AM.
- Our car will be ready to drive you to Senaru and pick up the rest of your luggages and go to airport or your next destination in Lombok island.
- Car to pick up
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trekking
- Trekking guide
- Foods and drinking water
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance Fee For Rinjani National Park
- Head lamp or hand torch
- Trekking shoes, jacket, and backpack
- Tipping for guide and porters
- Airplane ticket