A day tour to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the rich cultures and the nature beauty of Lombok Island.
- Lead by local women guides and porter and they will cook for your lunch on way of panorama walk trip.
- This easy one-day walk explores the foothills of spectacular Mount Rinjani.
- Start near the edge of Mount Rinjani National Park, your route follows old pathways amongst shady bamboo groves and the village gardens before entering a wide, open landscape of rice and palms plantation.
- Follows a winding irrigation channel you will reach the lush rainforest of the famous Sendang Gila’s waterfall.
- The local people believe that a refreshing bath from this waterfall can cure any disease.
- Along the way you may see the long tailed monkeys and the rare ebony leaf monkeys.
- Next you will go to Sasak village to meet the local people and see their beautiful traditional houses.
- On a clear day you can catch a glimpse of Mount Agung at Bali which rise above the blue waters of the Lombok Strait.
- And here for every route you take, you can view Mount Rinjani, the sacred mountain of the Sasak people.
- Car to pickup
- A night accommodation in Senaru
- Trekking guide
- Foods and drinking water
- Entrance Fee