Senaru Village – Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m)
- The trekking begin on 07:30-08:00 AM after registered at the Rinjani Trekking Centre.
- In the first 30 minutes we will walking in the open pass a coffee plantation, bamboo, and a many others plantation belong to the local peoples in Senaru village.
- We will take a short 10-15 minutes break as soon as we reach the gate of the tropical rain forest.
- Then we can continue trekking through the jungle where we will walking in the humid temperatures and protected from the sunshine.
- You will find many big trees and sound of animals such as from black or brown monkeys.
- These can take up to 3 hours walking to reach POS-2 MONTONG SATAS (1,500 m) where we can take another break and rest.
- You will be served with soft drinks, crackers, and fresh fruits such as bananas or pineapples.
- After take a break you will need another 2 hours trekking open pass the strawberry plantations to reach POS-3 MONDOKAN LOKAK (2,000 m).
- We will have a lunch here including snacks and fresh fruits.
- Be aware that here you can find a lot of brown monkeys which able to steal your unattended small belonging.
- After lunch we will continue trekking from the tropical rain forest to the savanna with very beautiful scenery.
- Take a short break at CEMARA LIMA and then continue trekking to Pelawangan 1, Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) for about an hour with cobbled streets and pretty steep.
- We will setup a camp and stay over night with dinner provided.
- You will get an amazing views and moments as follows:
- Spectacular sunset over the 3 Gili (small islands) and Mount Agung in Bali.
- Sun rise from valley of Mount Sanggka Reyang.
- Smoke coming out of new volcano in the middle of Segara Anak lake.
- Mount Rinjani summit.
- Good sleep under the stars.
Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) – Segara Anak Lake (2,008 m) – Hot Springs
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we will go down to Segara Anak lake, walking time approximately 2 hours.
- The route is quite steep down and slippery, you have to be careful and follow the instruction from your trekking guide and stay close with him or the porters.
- You will find the beautiful scenery of the small volcano which located in front of your view.
- You can relax and take a break when you get to Segara Anak lake with hot spring just 10 minute walk from the lake.
- The water of this hot springs contain Sulphur which believed able to cure any of skin illness.
- Lunch will be provides beside the Segara Anak lake.
- After lunch and take a rest, you can do swimming or fishing with the local people.
- Dinner will be provided here and we will stay over night.
Segara Anak Lake (2,008 m) – Senaru Crater Rim(2,641 m) – Senaru Village
- After breakfast at 7:30-8:00 AM we will leave the lake heading back to Senaru Crater Rim.
- The lunch will be held at POS-2 MONTONG SATAS.
- After lunch and take for some break then we will go back down to Senaru village with estimate arrival on 16:00-17:00 PM
- Our car will be ready to drive you to pick up the rest of your luggages and go to airport or your next destination in Lombok island.
PRICE INCLUDE IN TREKKING RINJANI PRICE:
– pick you up on day 0 and transfer you after trek Done,
– Rinjani Trekking Guide
– Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment (not include to carry your
personal bag )
– Full board meals during trek program; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or
tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
– All camping equipment; double size camping tent,mattress, sleeping
bags, toilet tent,camping chair.
– Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
– Entrance Fee
A night accommodation in senaru or Sembalun before trek.
PRICE EXClUDING IN RINJANI TREKKING PRICE:
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/ daily pack
• Trekking shoes
. Trekking Poles
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Tipping Guide And Polter
When you book your trek through Adi Trekker Trekking Company, you will be provided with English Speaking Mountain Guide and local porters and most of the camping essentials such as tent, sleeping bags, mattress, cooking set. etc
However, our mountain guide and porters are in charged only to carry all camping equipments (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, etc), cooking set and logistics needed during the program (food, water, snacks, fruits, soft drink, etc) they are not in charge to carry your personal belongings.
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost of USD 25 per porter per day. You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office. and get them back after the trek.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
Torch or Flashlight
Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
Spray for muscle/balm
Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital camera
2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
Long trek pants/wind proof
2 pcs of shorts
Trek stick/lekki (optional)
Swimming Suite (optional)
Extra trail snack (we supply fruits,menu)
Fishing Gear (optional)
Garbage Plastic can (optional)
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.