Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Package via Sembalun – Finish Senaru
Rinjani Trekking 3D2N Summit is One of the most widely chosen package which is a complete package to get all of the natural beauty and uniqueness of Mount Rinjani.
The Mount Rinjani Trekking 3 day 2 night Summit & lake Pacakages follows a trails through the magnificent Gunung Rinjani National Park,that culmitates on the summit(12,224ft/3726M)the route can run in two direction start in either senaru or sembalun,Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Summit 3 days design to explore all side of rinjani from sembalun trekking trail and return by senaru trekking route. trekking rinjani rinjani summit program 3 days 2 night will you best trekking experience and rinjani adventure.
Rinjani 3 Days 2 Nights Summit Tour Package Description:
The 3 days 2 nights full Rinjani trek is our most popular trekking package. If you’d like to See It All and do the full trek of Mount Rinjani in the shortest amount of time, then this one’s for you. We hike from Sembalun through a savanna desert up to the Sembalun Crater Rim. Here, we take in the spectacular views of mount Rinjani. After a light breakfast at 4am the next morning, we tackle the summit for sunrise and then head back down to camp. We relax and have a hearty breakfast before descending to the turquoise volcano lake and dip into the hot springs. Our next camp is on Senaru Crater Rim with majestic views over the lake. On our final day we make our way back to Senaru through a tropical rain forest. The 3 days & 2 nights full trek is recommended for experienced travellers, those that love a fitness challenge & want to see it all.
DAY 01 Mount Rinjani Tour- Senaru Village – Sembalun Village (1,150 m) – Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m)
- Wake up at 06:00 AM and get breakfast at 06:30-06:40 AM. We will drive you to Sembalun Village for about an hour with estimated arrival on 08:00 AM.
- Register at Rinjani Information Center (RIC) and start trekking to POS-1 PEMANTAUAN (1,300 m) in about 2 hours.
- Take a rest for 5-10 minutes then continue walking to POS-2 TENGENGEAN (1,500 m) in about an hour.
- Take another 5-10 minutes short break then continue trekking to POS-3 PADA BALONG (1,800 m) in about an hour.
- We rest for 2 hours at POS-3 PADA BALONG, then you will have lunch with a hot drink such as tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or lemon tea.
- After lunch and take a rest, we shall continue trekking to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) which can be reach in about 3 hours.
- We will spend a night on the Sembalun Crater Rim.
- Here you will enjoy the owesome views such as sunrise and sunset, Segara Anak lake, and even you can see most of north Lombok island.
Overview trail at day 01 from sembalun to Mount Rinjani crater rim sembalun:
Walk duration: 7-8 hours
Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
Height gain: +1,539 M
DAY 02 Mount Rinjani Tour – Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) – Mt Rinjani Summit (3,726 m) – Segara Anak Lake and Hot Springs (2,008 m) – Mount Rinjani Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m)
- Wake up at 02:30 AM to have some light breakfast then we will leave at 03:00 AM to start trekking to Rinjani Summit (3,726 m).
- Trekking to the Rinjani Summit will take about 3.5 hours.
- The first stage is 2 hours moderate climb, continue with fairly easy long trekking for 30 minutes.
- The last hour is quite steep and difficult.
- When you reach the summit, you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa island, and Segara Anak lake.
- After watching the sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun Crater Rim to have a breakfast and take some rest.
- Trekking continue to the lake and hot spring which take about 3 hours trekking on the slippery road.
- Lunch will be provides beside the Segara Anak lake.
- After lunch we will go to the hot springs which located about 100 m from the lake.
- The water of this hot springs contain Sulphur which believed able to cure any of skin illness.
- After enjoying the hot springs, we are continue hiking up to Senaru Crater Rim in around 3 hours walking.
- You can enjoy Senary Crater Rim for the incredible view of sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
- We sill setup a camp here and have your delicious dinner ready.
Overview trail day 02 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit Of Mount Rinjani:
Duration: 3 hours Up And 2 Hours Down
Difficulty: very difficult
Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
Height gain: +1,087 m
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
Distance: 3,4 km
Duration: 3-4 hours
Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
Height gain: -639 m
Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru 2.641 M
Distance : 2,5 km
Duration : 3-4 hours
Highest point: 2.641 m (Senaru crater Rim)
Height gain: +641 m
DAY 03 Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour – Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) – Senaru Village
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we will go down to Senaru village in about 4-5 hours.
- Lunch will be provided in a way to Senaru Village and expected to be arrived at Senaru Rinjani Centre on 12:30 AM to 13:00 AM.
- Our car will be ready to drive you to Senaru and pick up the rest of your luggages and go to airport or your next destination in Lombok island.
Overview trail day 03 from mount rinjani crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
Distance: 9,2 km
Duration: 5-6 hours
Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
Height gain: -2040 M
1.V.V.I.P Plus Private Mount Rinjani Tour Luxury Service
The V.V.I.P Plus Private Lombok Trekking Tour Luxury with one night sleep at private in Lombok Luxury Hotel that you can select One of Our Luxury Hotel Offers before trekking and high-quality camping equipment. Taking this package service guarantee your mountain adventure experiences more exclusive that included with medic team and Professional Photographer during the trek Program, our documentations team & free private tour And Lombok Luxury Hotel Before Rinjani Trek
2.V.I.P Hiking Rinjani Tour Package Service
The VIP Plus Private Rinjani Tour Service,designed for those customers who want to experience second classes of accommodation pre trek in Lombok and wish to spend lower traveling budget with our second type of trekking packages service that included with The Good Hotel in Sembalun or Senaru and Dinner before trek to Mount Rinjani & free private tour in Lombok pre trek and visit to the waterfall but exclude our medic and photographer
3.Deluxe Plus Private Package Tour Service
The DELUXE Plus Private Mt Rinjani Tour Service we’ve provided for those customers who prefer to spend lower travel budget with privates’ bungalows or hotel before trekking that excluded with our medic team during the trip & free private tour in Lombok pre trek. and visit to the waterfall in senaru if you stay in senaru before trek
3.Standard Plus Sharing Rinjani Tour Service
STANDARD is last option of our share tour service with standard mountain service, standard camping facilities, standard room hotel before trek pre trek that included in the trekking package price. Off course included with our free compliment share tour in Lombok pre trek Our standard is like deluxe for other one
Prices Are Included In The Rinjani Trekking Package 3 Days 2 Nights:
– pick you up on day 0 and transfer you after trek Done,
– Rinjani Trekking Guide
– Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment (not include to carry your personal bag )
– Full board meals during trek program; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
– All camping equipment; double size camping tent,mattress, sleeping bags, toilet tent.
– Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
– Entrance Fee
A night accommodation in senaru or Sembalun before trek.
Prices Are Excluded In The Rinjani Trekking Package 3 Days 2 Nights:
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/ daily pack
• Trekking shoes
. Trekking Poles
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Tipping Guide And Polter
When you book your Mt Rinjani trek through Adi Trekker Trekking Company, you will be provided with English Speaking Mountain Guide and local porters and most of the camping essentials such as tent, sleeping bags, mattress, cooking set. etc
However, our mountain guide and porters are in charged only to carry all camping equipments (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, etc), cooking set and logistics needed during the program (food, water, snacks, fruits, soft drink, etc) they are not in charge to carry your personal belongings.
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost of USD 25 per porter per day. You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office. and get them back after the trek.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
Torch or Flashlight
Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
Spray for muscle/balm
Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital camera
2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
Long trek pants/wind proof
2 pcs of shorts
Trek stick/lekki (optional)
Swimming Suite (optional)
Extra trail snack (we supply fruits,menu)
Fishing Gear (optional)
Garbage Plastic can (optional)
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.