One of the most widely chosen package which is a complete package to get all of the natural beauty and uniqueness of Mount Rinjani.
Senaru Village – Sembalun Village (1,150 m) – Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m)
- Wake up at 06:00 AM and get breakfast at 06:30-06:40 AM. We will drive you to Sembalun Village for about an hour with estimated arrival on 08:00 AM.
- Register at Rinjani Information Center (RIC) and start trekking to POS-1 PEMANTAUAN (1,300 m) in about 2 hours.
- Take a rest for 5-10 minutes then continue walking to POS-2 TENGENGEAN (1,500 m) in about an hour.
- Take another 5-10 minutes short break then continue trekking to POS-3 PADA BALONG (1,800 m) in about an hour.
- We rest for 2 hours at POS-3 PADA BALONG, then you will have lunch with a hot drink such as tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or lemon tea.
- After lunch and take a rest, we shall continue trekking to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) which can be reach in about 3 hours.
- We will spend a night on the Sembalun Crater Rim.
- Here you will enjoy the owesome views such as sunrise and sunset, Segara Anak lake, and even you can see most of north Lombok island.
Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) – Rinjani Summit (3,726 m) – Segara Anak Lake and Hot Springs (2,008 m) – Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m)
- Wake up at 02:30 AM to have some light breakfast then we will leave at 03:00 AM to start trekking to Rinjani Summit (3,726 m).
- Trekking to the Rinjani Summit will take about 3.5 hours.
- The first stage is 2 hours moderate climb, continue with fairly easy long trekking for 30 minutes.
- The last hour is quite steep and difficult.
- When you reach the summit, you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa island, and Segara Anak lake.
- After watching the sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun Crater Rim to have a breakfast and take some rest.
- Trekking continue to the lake and hot spring which take about 3 hours trekking on the slippery road.
- Lunch will be provides beside the Segara Anak lake.
- After lunch we will go to the hot springs which located about 100 m from the lake.
- The water of this hot springs contain Sulphur which believed able to cure any of skin illness.
- After enjoying the hot springs, we are continue hiking up to Senaru Crater Rim in around 3 hours walking.
- You can enjoy Senary Crater Rim for the incredible view of sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
- We sill setup a camp here and have your delicious dinner ready.
Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) – Senaru Village
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we will go down to Senaru village in about 4-5 hours.
- Lunch will be provided in a way to Senaru Village and expected to be arrived at Senaru Rinjani Centre on 12:30 AM to 13:00 AM.
- Our car will be ready to drive you to Senaru and pick up the rest of your luggages and go to airport or your next destination in Lombok island.
PRICE INCLUDE IN TREKKING RINJANI PRICE:
– pick you up on day 0 and transfer you after trek Done,
– Rinjani Trekking Guide
– Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment (not include to carry your
personal bag )
– Full board meals during trek program; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or
tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
– All camping equipment; double size camping tent,mattress, sleeping
bags, toilet tent,camping chair.
– Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
– Entrance Fee
A night accommodation in senaru or Sembalun before trek.
PRICE EXClUDING IN RINJANI TREKKING PRICE:
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/ daily pack
• Trekking shoes
. Trekking Poles
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Tipping Guide And Polter
When you book your trek through Adi Trekker Trekking Company, you will be provided with English Speaking Mountain Guide and local porters and most of the camping essentials such as tent, sleeping bags, mattress, cooking set. etc
However, our mountain guide and porters are in charged only to carry all camping equipments (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, etc), cooking set and logistics needed during the program (food, water, snacks, fruits, soft drink, etc) they are not in charge to carry your personal belongings.
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost of USD 25 per porter per day. You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office. and get them back after the trek.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
Torch or Flashlight
Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
Spray for muscle/balm
Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital camera
2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
Long trek pants/wind proof
2 pcs of shorts
Trek stick/lekki (optional)
Swimming Suite (optional)
Extra trail snack (we supply fruits,menu)
Fishing Gear (optional)
Garbage Plastic can (optional)
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.