This is a good package for you who want to do just a lite Or Soft Senaru trekking and enjoy the local hospitality, energizing waterfall, and the rich cultures of Lombok traditional villages Senaru.
DAY 1 Soft Senaru Trekking
- You will be pickup and drives to Dasan Tutul village.
- You will be greeted with traditional music fo Sasak village
- Or you will take to a traditinal house to be spiritually blessed or pray for permission to begin the walking trip.
- After that we will start walking which will be through the tropical forest, and the rise fields.
- We are going to setup tents inside the forest and spend the night in a sacred place called Gedeng.
- The guides and porters will setup the tents and prepare the dinner.
DAY 2 Soft Senaru Trekking
- Wake up early int the morning to catch the sunrise.
- After having breakfast we will continue walk up and down the hills to the Mount Rinjani waterfall.
- The guides and porters will setup the tents here and prepare the dinner with bonfire.
DAY 3,Soft Senaru Trekking
- Wake up early to feel the energy of the waterfall.
- After take a shower and breakfast we will continue the walk to the Senaru village.
- You will stay in Pondok Senaru or Horizon Villa.
- This is a good place to live where you can breath in the fresh air and view the holy Mount Rinjani.
- You will have a gala dinner and welcom to join the Sasak dance as celebration of our safe walking tour.
The Price Includes The Soft Senaru Trekking Tour:
– pick you up on day 0 and transfer you after trek Done,
– Rinjani Trekking Guide
– Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment (not include to carry your personal bag )
– Full board meals during trek program; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
– All camping equipment; double size camping tent,mattress, sleeping bags, toilet tent.
– Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
– Entrance Fee
A night accommodation in senaru or Sembalun before Soft Senaru Trekking.
PRICE EXClUDING IN RINJANI TREKKING PRICE:
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/ daily pack
• Trekking shoes
. Trekking Poles
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Tipping Guide And Polter
When you book your trek through Adi Trekker Trekking Company, you will be provided with English Speaking Mountain Guide and local porters and most of the camping essentials such as tent, sleeping bags, mattress, cooking set. etc
However, our mountain guide and porters are in charged only to carry all camping equipments (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, etc), cooking set and logistics needed during the program (food, water, snacks, fruits, soft drink, etc) they are not in charge to carry your personal belongings.
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost of USD 25 per porter per day. You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office. and get them back after the trek.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
Torch or Flashlight
Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
Spray for muscle/balm
Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital camera
2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
Long trek pants/wind proof
2 pcs of shorts
Trek stick/lekki (optional)
Swimming Suite (optional)
Extra trail snack (we supply fruits,menu)
Fishing Gear (optional)
Garbage Plastic can (optional)
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.