A day tour to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the rich cultures and the nature beauty of Lombok Island.
- Lead by local women guides and porter and they will cook for your lunch on way of panorama walk trip.
- This easy one-day walk explores the foothills of spectacular Mount Rinjani.
- Start near the edge of Mount Rinjani National Park, your route follows old pathways amongst shady bamboo groves and the village gardens before entering a wide, open landscape of rice and palms plantation.
- Follows a winding irrigation channel you will reach the lush rainforest of the famous Sendang Gila’s waterfall.
- The local people believe that a refreshing bath from this waterfall can cure any disease.
- Along the way you may see the long tailed monkeys and the rare ebony leaf monkeys.
- Next you will go to Sasak village to meet the local people and see their beautiful traditional houses.
- On a clear day you can catch a glimpse of Mount Agung at Bali which rise above the blue waters of the Lombok Strait.
- And here for every route you take, you can view Mount Rinjani, the sacred mountain of the Sasak people.
PRICE INCLUDE IN TREKKING RINJANI PRICE:
– pick you up on day 0 and transfer you after trek Done,
– Rinjani Trekking Guide
– Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment (not include to carry your
personal bag )
– Full board meals during trek program; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or
tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
– All camping equipment; double size camping tent,mattress, sleeping
bags, toilet tent,camping chair.
– Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
– Entrance Fee
A night accommodation in senaru or Sembalun before trek.
PRICE EXClUDING IN RINJANI TREKKING PRICE:
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/ daily pack
• Trekking shoes
. Trekking Poles
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Tipping Guide And Polter
When you book your trek through Adi Trekker Trekking Company, you will be provided with English Speaking Mountain Guide and local porters and most of the camping essentials such as tent, sleeping bags, mattress, cooking set. etc
However, our mountain guide and porters are in charged only to carry all camping equipments (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, etc), cooking set and logistics needed during the program (food, water, snacks, fruits, soft drink, etc) they are not in charge to carry your personal belongings.
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost of USD 25 per porter per day. You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office. and get them back after the trek.
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
Torch or Flashlight
Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
Spray for muscle/balm
Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital camera
2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
Long trek pants/wind proof
2 pcs of shorts
Trek stick/lekki (optional)
Swimming Suite (optional)
Extra trail snack (we supply fruits,menu)
Fishing Gear (optional)
Garbage Plastic can (optional)
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program
Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.