Senaru Village – Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m)
- The trekking begin on 07:30-08:00 AM after registered at the Rinjani Trekking Centre.
- In the first 30 minutes we will walking in the open pass a coffee plantation, bamboo, and a many others plantation belong to the local peoples in Senaru village.
- We will take a short 10-15 minutes break as soon as we reach the gate of the tropical rain forest.
- Then we can continue trekking through the jungle where we will walking in the humid temperatures and protected from the sunshine.
- You will find many big trees and sound of animals such as from black or brown monkeys.
- These can take up to 3 hours walking to reach POS-2 MONTONG SATAS (1,500 m) where we can take another break and rest.
- You will be served with soft drinks, crackers, and fresh fruits such as bananas or pineapples.
- After take a break you will need another 2 hours trekking open pass the strawberry plantations to reach POS-3 MONDOKAN LOKAK (2,000 m).
- We will have a lunch here including snacks and fresh fruits.
- Be aware that here you can find a lot of brown monkeys which able to steal your unattended small belonging.
- After lunch we will continue trekking from the tropical rain forest to the savanna with very beautiful scenery.
- Take a short break at CEMARA LIMA and then continue trekking to Pelawangan 1, Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) for about an hour with cobbled streets and pretty steep.
- We will setup a camp and stay over night with dinner provided.
- You will get an amazing views and moments as follows:
- Spectacular sunset over the 3 Gili (small islands) and Mount Agung in Bali.
- Sun rise from valley of Mount Sanggka Reyang.
- Smoke coming out of new volcano in the middle of Segara Anak lake.
- Mount Rinjani summit.
- Good sleep under the stars.
Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) – Segara Anak Lake (2,008 m) – Hot Springs
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise, we will go down to Segara Anak lake, walking time approximately 2 hours.
- The route is quite steep down and slippery, you have to be careful and follow the instruction from your trekking guide and stay close with him or the porters.
- You will find the beautiful scenery of the small volcano which located in front of your view.
- You can relax and take a break when you get to Segara Anak lake with hot spring just 10 minute walk from the lake.
- The water of this hot springs contain Sulphur which believed able to cure any of skin illness.
- Lunch will be provides beside the Segara Anak lake.
- After lunch and take a rest, you can do swimming or fishing with the local people.
- Dinner will be provided here and we will stay over night.
Segara Anak Lake (2,008 m) – Senaru Crater Rim(2,641 m) – Senaru Village
- After breakfast at 7:30-8:00 AM we will leave the lake heading back to Senaru Crater Rim.
- The lunch will be held at POS-2 MONTONG SATAS.
- After lunch and take for some break then we will go back down to Senaru village with estimate arrival on 16:00-17:00 PM
- Our car will be ready to drive you to pick up the rest of your luggages and go to airport or your next destination in Lombok island.
- Car to pick up
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trekking
- Trekking guide
- Foods and drinking water
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance Fee For Rinjani National Park
- Head lamp or hand torch
- Trekking shoes, jacket, and backpack
- Tipping for guide and porters
- Airplane ticket