This is the best package for you who want to enjoy the complete Mount Rinjani exciting places without too exhausted. Specially if you are not a young professional trekking athlete.
We will pick you up at Lombok airport, and transfer you to the hotel in Senaru. Your trekking guide will give you a briefing for preparing your Mount Rinjani hiking trip.
Hiking Rinjani – Day 1
Senaru Village (601 m) – Sembalun Village(1,100 m) – Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m)
- Wake up at 6:00am and get breakfast.
- We will drive you to Sembalun village and register in Rinjani Information Center.
- The Mount Rinjani trekking starts from Sembalun village around 8:00 AM.
- Your Rinjani trekking trip begin with a gentle ascent through open Rinjani’s grassland.
- After about 2 hours walking, you will reach Pos 1 (1,300 m), and another 40 mins to Pos 2 (1,500 m).
- You will continue walking to Pos 3 (1,800 m) and have lunch there.
- After lunch and rest, you will continue head to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) which will takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb.
- You will camp the night at the Sembalun Crater Rim to enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset. On a clear day, you also be able to see the Milky Way.
Hiking Rinjani – Day 2
Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) – Summit (3,726 m) – Lake and Hot Spring (2,000 m)
- You will wake around 2:00 AM with hot drinks and light breakfast reserved.
- You will start heading to Mount Rinjani Summit at 3:00 AM which begin with a moderate climb, followed by a fairly easy but longer walk. The final approach to the summit involves a steep climb over loose volcanic scree.
- You will reach the summit around 6:00 AM and greet with the beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of lombok island, Bali island, Sumbawa island and Segara Anak lake.
- After enjoy the views you will back down to Sembalun Crater Rim in about 2 hours and have breakfast.
- Here you will continue the journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which may takes 2.5 hours to reach.
- You will stop at the lakeside and setup camp for the second night. Here you can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from and are widely known for its natural healing powers.
Hiking Rinjani – Day 3
Explore Crater lake, Cave and Hot Spring (2,008 m)
- This 3rd day is the day to recover your strength and energy. You can swim and enjoy the hot spring, explore the existing cave, and relaxing your body and mind with the beautiful panorama on the lake. You will spend the night here.
Hiking Rinjani – Day 4
Lake and Hot Sring (2,008 m) – Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m)
- You will leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) in about 2.5 hours. Senaru Crater Rim knowns as the second most spectacular view after the Rinjani’s mount summit. You will enjoy the amazing sunset over mount Agung in Bali island and see the smoke appear from the new volcano appear by the lake.
- You will rest and camp here for the night.
Hiking Rinjani – Day 5
Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) – Senaru village (601 m)
- After breakfast and previously see the beautiful sunrise, you will trek down to Senaru village through the tropical forest. If lucky the you may see rare black monkeys here.
- The journey will takes 5 hours but you will take some rests and have a lunch along the way.
- The car will be waiting for you at Senaru village and ready to bring you to your next destination.
- Transports (pick up and transfer).
- A night accommodation in Senaru village before Rinjani trekking begin.
- Welcome drink.
- Visit the watefall before the trek.
- Foods and drinks on trekking.
- Trekking equipment like tent, sleeping bag, high quality mattress, toilet tent.
- Guide and porter.
- Had lamp/hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily bag
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Extra porter for your own luggage
- Tipping for guide and porter.