Below is the information about what should you bring for Mount Rinjani Trekking activities. With Adi Trekker, the cost of Mount Rinjani Trekking Packages has included the following:
- Mountain guide which fluent in English.
- Local porters.
- Camping essential items such as tent, sleeping bags, mattrese, and cooking set.
- Food ingredients, fruit, soft drink.
Please note that the provided porters are responsible for carrying the camping equipments and Mount Rinjani Trekking Requirementslogistic. If you need extra porters to carry your personal belongings, they are available at extra cost of USD 25 per porter per day.
You are advised to travel as light as possible, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office and you will get them back after finish the Mount Rinjani Trekking. Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.
Below are list of items you should carry during Mount Rinjani Trekking activities:
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
- Long trekking pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 pcs of shorts
- Some cash money for tipping the mountain guide and porters
- Trekking pole (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Extra snack (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)rch or Flashlight
All items should be able to packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs for easier trekking.
Happy Mount Rinjani Trekking.